Frozen Margarita Pop Recipe
Hot summer? Don’t worry we have the perfect drink to cool you off. This refreshing frozen margarita pop recipe should keep you cool and once you’ve made the pitcher, our recommendation is to keep them in your freezer for convenience. Will also talk about another way to make, frozen margarita pops is to grab ready made products. Our three top choices are listed below. They are easy to grab and ready to drink.
Recommended top three ready made Frozen Margarita pops to keep you cool for the summer.
1. Rancho La Gloria Margarita
Ranch La Gloria is a frozen variety pack that is a fun way to relive your childhood of eating popsicles, but with a bit of tequila to make it even more fun. RLG has 100% agave and three yummy flavors.
2. Cutwater Frozen Margarita Pops 12pk
These come in (4) tasty Cutwater Pop flavors, my favorite is mango, but they are delicious and great when you want a quick thirst-quenching drink. Lime, Pineapple, Mango, and Strawberry Margarita.
3. Freeze-A-Rita Margarita Pops
Freeze-A-Rita is our 3rd recommendation. Back for summer, these ice cold freezer pops are the perfect way to enjoy the hot summer days. In two perfect flavor you can buy them frozen and grab one when you need to cool off.
Frozen Margarita Pops
- 12 Dixie cups
- Small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
- 1 ¼ ounces fresh lime juice about 8 limes
- 14 ounces can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- In a pitcher, combine the lime juice, condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange juice.
- Line up Dixie cups on a baking sheet, Fill each 90% of the way with tequila mixture.
- Slice limes into ¼" thick rounds. Push a craft spoon or stick through the center of each lime round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side.
- Top mixture with the lime sticks.
- Make sure the lime is resting directly on top of the mixture.
- Freeze 6 hours, or overnight. When ready to remove, snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel.
- Place into a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Sprinkle tops with kosher salt, and sluuuurrrrpppp!