One sip of this smooth Mexican Mimosa, and you’ll find reasons to host brunch every weekend! Tequila is one of the secret ingredients that sets this mimosa apart from the rest.
This one is for all of the breakfast and tequila lovers out there! Yes, those 2 things can go together when you serve this Breakfast Mimosa at your next brunch.
That’s right, we just made it socially acceptable to drink tequila in the morning. You can thank us later.
Tequila gets a bad rap from people who may have overindulged and can no longer tolerate it. But sipping on good tequila is one thing we appreciate. And while we love a good golden margarita, there are so many other good tequila drinks out there.
This Breakfast Mimosa is the perfect cocktail to make you fall in love with tequila again.
- Grapefruit Juice-fresh is best
- Sparkling Wine
- Simple Syrup – it's easy to make your own at home!
- Simply mix the tequila, grapefruit juice and simple syrup in a pitcher.
- Stir and refrigerate until ready to serve or keep it on ice on the buffet table.
- Pour the desired amount of the tequila/juice combination in a champagne flute
- Top with chilled sparkling wine.
- Add a fun garnish (fresh herbs or fruit are great options.