If you’re looking for a cocktail with that little extra something, try making a firecracker. In fact, on the Fourth of July it may actually be your patriotic duty to make and share one of these cocktails with friends and family.
A most refreshing cocktail that is surprising. Cucumber is an amazing addition; making this such a cool, crisp, cocktail!
- 4 ounces cucumber infused vodka
- 4 1-inch cubes of seedless watermelon
- 2 limes, diced
- 2 ounces simple syrup, Boil 1/4 cup water and sugar just until sugar dissolves. Add 1/4 cup ice to cool – refrigerate leftovers
- Combine vodka, watermelon and lime in a cocktail shaker. Muddle all ingredients well. Add simple syrup, fill with ice, cover and shake until ice cold.
- Rim the glasses with a cut lime and dip in the lime rim mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the ingredients from the shaker into the glasses.
- Garnish with a watermelon slice, a cucumber slice and a mint sprig.
No Cucumber Vodka? No problem. Simply add a couple of slices to cucumber to the watermelon and lime and muddle them together; use regular vodka of your choosing. Enjoy!