Raspberry Iced Tea, Very Berry
Take ordinary iced to the next level with this raspberry iced tea recipe. Prepare your taste buds for a blast of of fresh berry flavor. Not only is this recipe the best, it’s the easiest summer drink you’ll find.
Everyone needs a good iced tea recipe, and no need to look any further because this red raspberry iced tea recipe is just what you’ve been looking for! It’s simple to make, refreshing to sip on, and full of amazing fruit flavor to set it apart from your traditional iced tea recipe.
During the hot summer, I have a pitcher of iced tea stocked in the refrigerator constantly. It’s just that perfect drink you need to cool you down in the heat. Don’t limit this one just to the summer months. Its made with frozen raspberries, meaning you can enjoy this iced tea any time of the year.
You’ll definitely want to save this recipe now because it’s about to be your new go-to fruity drink obsession!
Making your own raspberry iced tea is much easier than you might think. It’s so much better than paying for overpriced premade bottled flavored iced teas. See for yourself just how easy the steps are.
There’s nothing like a refreshingly cold iced tea made with fresh raspberries on a hot summer day. Try this raspberry iced tea recipe that’s perfectly sweet and delicious.
Raspberry Iced Tea
- 1 gal water filtered water preferred
- 3 oz gallon-size tea bags
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered lemonade mix
- ice cubes
- fresh lemon slices garnish
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot, and stir in the tea bags, raspberries, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to steep until the desired level of tea flavor is reached, 3 to 5 minutes; remove tea bags, and stir in the lemonade mix until dissolved.
- Pour tea into pitchers, and add ice to cool.